FASTING & NATURAL HYGIENE
- Shirley's Wellness Cafe Lots of good information on detoxing, fasting, animal health
USA All natural very competitively priced Organic juice fasting retreat with Millan Chessman San Diego Highly recommended by Fasting Connection.
- Esmée La Fleur's an experienced Intermittent Faster and dry faster. Her blog page: http://fastingdry.blogspot.com/
ALTERNATE DAY FASTING
FASTING AND SPIRITUALITY
1. "The PolarLight.org News is a news blog for www.PolarLight.org website. The webside is dedicated to the work of Dr. Elena Loboda, PhD, a wisdom keeper of the ancient Veddik tradition of the Northern Lineages of Arctic Gaia. An M.S. in Chemistry and a Ph.D. in the field of Brain Neurochemistry, Dr. Elena Loboda synthesizes her advanced scientific knowledge with extensive studies in Buddhist, Hindu, Bon and Yogic traditions at monasteries and ashrams in the Himalayas and Tibet. She has also trained with Siberian shamans, Taoist and Sufi masters. Dr. Loboda has conducted independent research on the ancient knowledge of Hyperborean lineage in Russia and the Native American Shamanic heritage.
Currently Dr. Loboda offers workshops, meditation practices and fasting retreats intended to heal, harmonize and transform the entire multi-dimensional human organism: body-energy-mind. She also organizes and leads groups to places of power such as Yucatan, Mexico and Altai, Russia. "
FASTING AND NATURAL HYGIENE TRAINING
The international Biogenic Society The Society was founded in Paris in 1928 by the Nobel prize-winning author Remain Rolland and the philosopher Edmond Bordeaux Szekely, Ph.D. and is based on the Ancient ESSENE teachings.
Biogenic means "life-generating," and Biogenic Living (as described by the International Biogenic Society and the Essenes) involves presenting life rather than destroying it - learning to cultivate and assimilate natural foods ecologically, and learning how to interact with our environment without damaging it. The International Biogenic Society describes a spiritual practice that involves "dynamic communion," which is a way of "tapping a source of knowledge which does not depend on superficial dogmatic convictions, but is eternal and timelessly valid from which our own human existence was formed, and with which we are forever connected." Biogenic Living also involves self-analysis, and reflection on life's purpose, not based on abstract theories, but arrived at through empirical life experiences. Biogenic Living is the most natural, healthy, and happy way of living.
3. Earthing and Barefoot walking Natural Hygienic practice http://www.earthing.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1847
NATURAL HYGIENE LIBRARY
Healthy Water links
Very useful website on a woman's journey to discovering whether it is safe to drink distilled water.
Fasting Connection Member's websites
- www.loseweightgetyounger.com/ Site member (Hungry Caveman)