Copyright 2018 - Custom text here

36 hour combined fast for long-term maintenance/loss.

More
24 Aug 2011 15:54 #9019 by Solis Lucidus
Solis Lucidus created the topic: 36 hour combined fast for long-term maintenance/loss.
As I'm slowly reaching my goal weight, I've been thinking about switching to a more comfortable or "normal" in terms of my friends' eyes to lose weight. I was wondering if anyone knows if a 24 hour water fast with a 12 hour dry fast at the end every day would be effective with weight-loss? I just need to lose about 5 more pounds but it doesn't really matter how fast I lose them.

I was thinking about doing the 36 hour fast and then doing some additional hours until I have to eat and then that will be my last meal until 36 hours have passed. And I'm going to sound really greedy for asking this but on my non-fasting days can I eat for two days and not gain weight? lol

For maintenance, I was thinking of doing this at least three times a week.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Aug 2011 04:14 #9022 by Esmée La Fleur
Esmée La Fleur replied the topic: Re: 36 hour combined fast for long-term maintenance/loss.
if you start your 36-hour fast at night (say 9 pm), sleep until morning, fast during the day and the next night, you will only have 12 hours of daytime to be concerned with, as both night time period you would not normally drink water anyway. so, if i was you, i would just dry fast during that 12 hours and that will give you an easy 36-hour dry fast. unless of course you plan to be physically active or spend time in the sun, then you should drink water.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds